Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift also known as Buttock Augmentation surgery is a cosmetic procedure designed to lift the buttocks to higher position, add volume, and enhance its shape by transferring excess fat from other parts of your body to your buttocks. The butt is first contoured by performing liposuction in the areas around the buttocks (abdomen, back and thighs) to make the buttocks stand out more. The healthy fat obtained through liposuction is then processed and strategically placed into the buttocks to add volume, shape and contour. Generally, the best candidates for buttock augmentation or Brazilian butt lift are:
- Men and women who want to increase fullness, roundness and projection of the buttock area
- Men and women who want to improve the balance of their figures
- Men and women who want to enhance their self-image and self-confidence
- Men and women who are healthy and have realistic expectations
Your Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation procedure is done at an outpatient surgery center under general anesthesia. Following your Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation surgery, you will return home in a compression garment to control swelling. Your initial discomfort will be controlled with prescribed oral medication and sutures are dissolvable and do not need to be removed. Post-care instructions for Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation are:
- Avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for 2-3 weeks
- Compression garment must be worn for 2-4 weeks to control swelling
- Avoid traveling for at least one week
- No heavy lifting or strenuous exercising for 4 weeks
- May resume normal activities at 4 weeks post op
Your Free Cosmetic Consultation - Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation
We invite you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. David Thao, one of Minnesota's top board certified plastic surgeon, to explore your Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation procedure. Dr. Thao has been named BEST PLASTIC SURGEON by Readers' Choice, TOP DOCTOR by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine, BEST DOCTOR FOR WOMEN and BEST MINNESOTA DOCTOR by Minnesota Monthly.
During the Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation consultation all aspects of your proposed surgery will be discussed including preparation, relative risks, recovery, range of fees, and financing options. Woodbury Plastic Surgery in Minnesota is committed to caring for the whole person by educating, nurturing and comforting our patients in a safe, professional environment.